- Learning in practice, practice in learning
- Learning tools
- Learning science
- Learning methodology
- Learning technology
The program committee is looking for workshop sessions that involve and activate the participants.
Preferred areas are:
- Producing animations and graphics
- Producing video lectures
- Designing and developing learning assets
- Multiplatform delivery of courseware
- Practical use of (emerging) learning technologies
- Developing blended learning courses
The submission must describe necessary equipment needed to conduct the workshop ,equipment needed to participate and how the participants will be involved in the workshop.
Workshops chosen for 40 minutes will be conducted twice.
Deadline for Speakers Submissions is December 31, 2023.